You can find the semester fees for playing and singing instruction beginning from 1.8.2021 below. The fees include group lessons. Find the fees for music play school here.
The due date for the bill for the autumn semester is in August and the due date for the bill for the spring semester is in January.
The music institute fees and possible payment reminders are sent by email to the primary guardian or directly to an adult pupil.
Each payment reminder includes a reminder cost of 5 euros and an interest on overdue payments.
We charge 8 euros for sending a paper invoice.
The advanced syllabus
- Main subject 30–75 min/week (core studies and specialised studies) €350
- Secondary subject 30–45 min/week (core studies and specialised studies) €220
- Preparatory instruction, short semester (12 x 15 min) €200
- Preparatory instruction 15 min/week (private instruction) €350
- Preparatory instruction 30–45 min/week (group instruction) €350
- Pupil place fee (if the pupil’s place of domicile is other than Hämeenkyrö, Kangasala, Tampere, or Ylöjärvi) €500
The general syllabus (also Suzuki instruction)
- Main subject 15 min/week €350
- Main subject 20 min/week €460
- Main subject 30 min/week €570
- Main subject 45 min/week €750
- Main subject 60 min/week €930
- Main subject 45 min every other week €380
- Main subject, short semester (14 x 20 min) €310
- Main subject, small group for singing 30–60 min/week €350
- Choir €60
- Instrument rental €55/semester
On 1.9., we charge €55 for instrument rentals for the autumn semester.
On 15.1., we charge €55 for instrument rentals for the spring semester.
If you make a new rental agreement on an instrument midway through a semester, the shorter semester is taken into account in the price.
Cancellation of a pupil place
The pupil place for instrument instruction is always reserved for the whole year, unless otherwise agreed with the principal. The following fees are charged if a pupil place is cancelled midway through the semester (does not include choirs):
- On the first week of instruction: €50
- On the second week of instruction: €100
- Starting from the third week of instruction: the full semester fee
Payment arrangements and reductions
Payment arrangements (must be agreed upon before the due date)
You can pay the semester fee in 2–5 instalments. However, the first instalment must be paid by the due date at the latest. We can make arrangements regarding the number of instalments and the other due dates on an individual basis. Send an email to vice principal Niina Haapanen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the due date of the bill to arrange payments.
Payment reductions (application period ends on 6.6.2021)
The principal of Pirkanmaa Music Institute may grant a reduction on the semester fees for solo instrument or singing instruction for a semester or a year at a time on request. The reduction can be granted due to financial reasons (such as entitlement to social assistance), which are determined through a free-form application. Fill in the application for the autumn semester 2021 or the whole year of 2021–2022 by 6.6.2021 at www.bit.ly/maksuhuojennus2021. We will not process late applications. We will announce our decisions by Midsummer Day.